Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our Wedding Day

1) When was your wedding day?
April 19, 2008

2) What day of the week was it?
Saturday

3) Did you get married in a church?
nope….we got married at Marineland

4) How many in your wedding party?
5 girls, 5 guys, 1 flower girl, 1 ring bearer

5) How many guests were invited to your wedding?
um…I think around 175….and around 80 came. (they all had to travel)

6) How long did you wait to tie the knot after the proposal?
um…about 1 ½ years? Engaged Dec. 9th 2006

7) Did you register for gifts? If yes, where?
Yes…target, bed bath beyond, Sears(?)

8) Who did you hire as your photographer & videographer?
Photographer- Jeff Timbarge…my cousin’s husband

9) Did you have a DJ or a band?
DJ for the reception….live guitarists for the ceremony

10) Did your father walk you down the aisle?
Yes!

11) What color were the bridesmaid dresses & groomsmen vests?
Bridesmaides dresses were a bright blue with purple ribbon and vests were purple

12) Who was your Maid Of Honor?
I had two…my best friends Revae and Allison

13) Did you have a bridal shower?
Yes 2.

14) What type of limo did you get?
We didn’t…unnecessary expense

15) Where did you go for your Bachelorette/Bachelor Party?
Bachelorette Party was combined with my friend’s Sarahs who got married the weekend after us. We went to Jax Beach to some places in a limo/escalade…lots of fun! Bachelor Party- the boys went out on Siesta Key…I had to yell at Kurt to quit calling me. haha

16) What type of wedding gown/tux did you two wear?
My gown was actually a bridesmaid dress (shh) I don’t remember the brand but I fell in love with it as soon as I put it on. The guys wore white tuxes.

17) How was the weather?
Beautiful!!! It was SUPPOSED to rain…and was very cloudy in the morning and looked rainy…I was so upset. But it cleared up as the day went on and turned out perfect.

18) Where did you go on your Honeymoon?
Cruise

19) What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
I have lots… looking at everyone’s faces when the dolphins jumped…Kane bowing down to hand DJ the rings….pouring the unity sand…playing with the dolphins…walking on the beach to get our pictures was so nice b/c it was just the two of us and our photographer so it was a nice break. The dancing was fun…its always fun busting a move with my little brother.

20) How long have you been married?
Almost 1 year



No comments:

Post a Comment